This is hot, very very hot!
(1) Add some vegetable oil in ground pork, blend them well;
(2) Chop green onion (or scallion);
(3) Dice medium-firm tofu into 1-2 cm small cubes;
(4) In a small bowl, whisk 2 tbsp tapioca starch into 1/4 cup water;
(5) Finely mince dry red pepper;
(1) Heat wok or skillet under medium-high;
(2) Add some oil, and sauté minced dry red pepper until aroma develops;
(3) Stir ground pork into the wok and break up lumps;
(4) Add tofu dices, blend well;
(5) Add water (or broth); the level of water is just over tofu;
(6) Cover and cook under medium power for 5 minutes;
(7) Increase power to high, stir in starch solution;
(8) After the sauce is condensed, stir in chopped green onion or scallion and sprinkle salt and ground Sichuan pepper for taste;
(9) Serve with white rice.