This muffin, is easy and delicious. I like the flavor of ground cinnamon, especially when it combines with Cortland apple, a sweet juicy apple with a little bit sour taste. Yeah, the same as apple pie.
(1) Blend 170 g all purpose flour, 90 g flake rolled oat, 90 g sugar, 1 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, and make a fountain in the center.
(2) Mix 210 g plain yogurt, 50 g milk, 2 tbsp oil and 1 egg.
(3) Preheat oven to 400F.
(4) Two Cortland apples, peeled, cored and diced.
(5) Pour liquid ingredients in the fountain, and blend well with flour mixture.
(6) Blend apple cubes in, don't overwork.
(7) Spoon batter into muffin cup (totally 12 cups) and bake for 20 minutes or until muffins are golden brown in color and apple cubes bubble.
(8) Let cool on the wire rack and then transfer to an air-tight container.