Pages

2008-05-05

Baked pork chop with sichuan pepper powder


I am tired of chili powder and BBQ sauce, always the same plain taste. I even feel that I can't get the real taste of pork when marinated with these sauces.

I tried to replace them with very simple mixture of Sichuan pepper and salt. Okay, this time, I know how pork tastes, so fresh and juicy.

(1) Two pork chops, rinsed, dried with paper towel and tenderized.

(2) Mix 5 portions of salt and 1 portion of Sichuan pepper powder, and well massage pork chops with the mixture. Let sit in the fridge overnight.

(3) Preheat oven to 350F (my oven is a small convection one).

(4) Place pork chops on the rack, and put some water in the drip pan to avoid carbonization of dripped oil.

(5) Bake 30 minutes and then turn pork chops over. Bake for another 30 minutes.

Serve immediately.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails