(1) Boil or steam eggs; then peel eggs and gently make some cuts on egg white.
(2) Marinated sauce: 2 tbsp dark soy sauce, 2 tbsp rice vinegar, 3 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp salt, 1 pinch of pepper, 1 pinch of five-spice powder.
(3) Marinade pork and eggs in the sauce overnight.
(4) Put pork, egg and marinated sauce in a 5 qt. pot, add a white part of green onion and about 1 liter water (or just over pork).
(5) Cover and cook under medium power, bring to boil.
(6) Reduce heat to low and stew for 1 hour.
Eggs taste marvellous! And the broth can be used to cook noodle, yummo LOL
Let pork cool in the fridge, slice and serve.