Pages

2009-02-26

[Nice - London - Paris] Part 6: Nice, another view, another angle

Nice_2

After spending several days in Nice city, I studied the map of Nice again, trying to find another interesting spot. It seems that Cap de Nice is quite attractive, from where I could see Nice in a totally different angle. Besides, this would be a trip along the seashore.

However, on that day, I found this in the tram station. As I mentioned in Part 3, sadly, the strike, and no tram, no bus, nothing can help me to reach there. Okay, I decided to take a long walk and tried to reach as far as I could.

No_public_transportation

This was really a fantastic walk, although it was quite long. On my way there, I saw beautiful flowers, trees...which inspired me a lot.

plant

Typical view on the road -- a line of palm trees:

plant_2

And, the rock couldn't preclude the beauty from growing:

plant_3

This belongs to a hotel right beside the seashore:

cote_d'azur_3_01

People were enjoying sunshine, although it was winter:

cote_d'azur_3_02

Jardin Félix Rainaud looks like a castle. This is a very good spot, it makes me feel that I am so close to the ocean.

Jardin_felix_rainaud

I love this view:

cote_d'azur_3_03

Plants on the rock:

plant_4

The pot on the gate is so cute:

private_house

Lion:

lion

Are snow white and seven dwarfs living in the Château d'Anglais?

chateau_d'anglais

Here is a trail (Sentier du Littoral), what an adventure!

Sentier_du_littoral_01

Huge cactus:

Sentier_du_littoral_02

Oh, W~O~W:

Sentier_du_littoral_03

My destination is Batterie:

batterie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails