Pages

2008-03-09

Rimouski Impression (I) Saint Lawrence River

Memory is not a river of no return, it is so alive and in vain.

Rimouski is a Canadian city in the central part of Bas-Saint-Laurent region in eastern Quebec. It is located on the south shore of the Saint Lawrence River at the mouth of the Rimouski River, north-east of Quebec City (Quoted from wikipedia).

(snapshot from google map)

Graceful Saint Lawrence River in her most magnificent moment -- sunset:

Brilliant deep blue broad river:


Sitting on this "Ocean liner", I feel as if the ship were moving and the ocean wave were pushing it from side to side; the entire river opens before me.



What a life:



I love taking a walk along this rive after lunch:



Winter, peaceful, quiet. At the first glace, I felt I were shifted by strong wind to Arctic.



Fishing in these cute matchboxes:



Wanna have a picnic?


 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails