This is a recipe from my friend's granny-in-law. She called it Swedish nut butter ball. But since I am not sure if it is really a traditional Swedish recipe, I would like to give it a simple name as almond butter ball. This nut ball is very tasty -- lightly sweet, melting on the tongue and I bet you can't eat just one.Ingredients:100 g butter, 150 g all purpose flour, 1 tbsp icing sugar, 60 g ground almond
(1) Beat soft butter and icing sugar until smooth;
(2) Add flour and ground almond, and blend the mixture with dough blender;
(3) Shape each one tbsp of batter into a round ball (for 28 ~ 30 balls);(4) Place the ball dough on a baking pan lined with parchment paper;
(5) Preheat oven to 338 F (170 C) and bake for 15 ~ 20 min to obtain a slightly golden color (don't overbake);
(6) Let cool on the wire rack completely and then sprinkle with icing sugar.Enjoy!