Sourdough starter:Loosely cover the container with a mixture of 1 cup warm water and 1 cup all purpose flour and 1 tsp active dry yeast, let sit at room temperature for 4 days.
Bread:1) In a mixing bowl, blend 1 cup all purpose flour, 1 cup whole wheat flour and 3/4 tsp salt;
2) Form a fountain, add well-mixed starter;
3) Knead dough to form an elastic ball;
4) Slightly grease a steel bowl, put dough in the bowl and cover air-tightly with plastic wrap;
6) Transfer dough onto working counter, press to remove carbon dioxide, knead for about 3 minutes to remove as much gas as possible;
8) Proof until double in bulk;
9) Preheat oven to 425F, cut large cross-hatch into the top of the dough, sprinkle lightly with all
purpose flour, bake for 15 minutes;
10) Reduce power to 375F, bake for another 20 minutes or until the bread is golden-brown and sounds hollow when tapped.Fresh sourdough bread and fresh smoothie (homemade yogurt + strawberry + banana) =====> A happy fresh Saturday!